Mini Fruit Tarts with Lemon Curd,
Berries & White Chocolate Crème
Sweet Pastry Crust
3 Cups All Purpose Flour
¼ Tsp. Salt
½ Cup Granulated White Sugar
½ Lb. Unsalted Butter at
2 Large Eggs Lightly Beaten
• Sift together flour and salt.
• Cream sugar and butter in mixing bowl until
light and fluffy.
• Add eggs gradually until just mixed.
• Add flour and salt all at once and mix until forms ball.
• Flatten and cover dough completely in plastic wrap,
refrigerate for one half hour.
• Roll out to desired thickness and press into tart forms.
Trim edges and pierce dough with fork or pick to
prevent rising. Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown.
6 Large Eggs
1½ Cups Granulated White
½ Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
¼ Lb. Unsalted Butter Cut Into
Small Pieces at Room Temp.
1 Tbl. Lemon Zest
• In a stainless steel bowl placed over a sauce pan of
simmering water, whisk together the eggs, sugar and
lemon juice until blended.
• Cook, stirring constantly until mixture has the desired
consistency or thickness.
• Remove from heat and strain through a fine strainer.
• Add the butter, whisking it in until the butter is incorporated.
• Add the zest and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate
until ready to fill tart shells.
Fresh Berries Of Choice:
Strawberries (cut In quarters), whole blueberries,
raspberries or blackberries to garnish tarts.
White Chocolate Crème
½ Lb. Good Quality White
2 Cups Heavy Whipping
¼ Cup Powdered Sugar Sifted
1 Tsp. Vanilla
• Melt white chocolate in a double boiler to avoid over-heating,
and remove from heat once melted completely.
• Allow chocolate to cool to room temperature.
• Whip cream with sugar and vanilla to form soft peaks.
• Slowly add room temperature white chocolate to cream
mixture and whip to form stiff peaks.
• Put into piping bag and garnish tarts.